Integrated options available with the A751 sheet feeding and labelling systems include online printing of variable information and barcodes, visual inspection camera, automatic rejection device, barcode scanner, independent collection conveyor, bottom coding and bottom labelling among others.
Key features of A751 sheet feeding and labelling systems:
- Vacuum-assisted conveyor to ensure product stability during transport and labelling, facilitating high operation speed
- Extra wide feeder and material path to cater for a wide range of product sizes
- Printing of variable information and barcodes
- Choice of various print engines: Zebra PAX thermal transfer print engine, 105SL thermal transfer printers or HP inkjet engine
- Various inspection options to ensure output quality: missing code inspection, barcode readability check, missing label inspection etc.
- Optional rejection device to reject error products automatically and precisely
- Integrated collection conveyor; optional standalone collection conveyor to provide extra collection space
- Servo motor driven labelling engine to ensure labelling accuracy and speed
- Touch control panel with user-friendly menus
- Memory of 50 sets of operation parameters
- World renowned brands of control and motion components complying with GMP standards to ensure long-term durability and reliability