Easy Guides Australia have developed a new style of Training Record Log books to comply with the requirements of the 'National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work'.
These items have been released:
- LOG-002 Record of Training Log book – Generic
- LOG-105 Record of Training Log book - Dogging
- LOG-101 Record of Training Log book – Forklift
- LOG-102 Record of Training Log book – EWP
Easy Guides Australia recommend the new High Risk Log books for companies and RTOs from NSW only.
Features of the High Risk Training Record Logbooks:
- Space for date and time of training session
- Signed entry and licence details of the person supervising
- Element and Performance Criteria covered by an activity