Easy Guides Australia are pleased to announce the release of another set of learning materials created to meet the new high risk licensing system soon to be adopted throughout Australia.
Now on sale is a suite of learning materials for the Unit of Competency TLILIC508A - Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform. To assist auditing and training requirements, learning activities have been clearly structured around the Elements, Performance Criteria and underpinning knowledge and skills outlined in the Unit.
For those who wish to apply for Elevating Work Platform to be on their scope under the new licensing system Easy Guides Australia recommend to purchase the Elevating Work Platform Start Up Pack.
Resources on the Elevating Work Platform disk:
- review questions print out (formative assessment)
- review questions answer sheet (formative assessment)
- National standard for licensing persons performing high risk work
- mapping of the elements and performance criteria (Learner Workbook)
- mapping of employability skills
- useful web links.
- review practical tasks print out (formative assessment)
- feedback, lesson plan and record of training forms
- OHS forms
- Unit of Competency