Easy Guides Australia offers a wide variety of helpful start up packs including the Basic Scaffolding Start Up Pack, useful for learning how to erect, alter and dismantle basic scaffolding. Easy Guides use words and pictures to help students get achieve their high risk licence. Learning materials are linked to the unit of competency and Easy Guides Australia can submit all learning and training materials to the National Quality Council Noted Tick process.
The Basic Scaffolding high risk start-up pack includes:
- 1 x information book (picture-based to suit visual, auditory and tactile learners)
- 1 x learner's workbook (theory and practice training tasks)
- 1 x trainer's handbook (shows ways to train with Easy Guides picture-based learning)
- 1 x PowerPoint presentation (summarises elements in the unit of competency)
- 1 x trainer's resource CD
- 1 x basic scaffolding operator training logbook