KE-MASTERFLEX rubber expansion joints from EagleBurgmann Australia Pty Ltd are flexible connectors made from natural or synthetic elastomers in which special fabrics are embedded to provide physical reinforcement.
Rubber expansion joints provide a proven and flexible solution to accommodate many types of movements and requirements of industrial plant and equipment.
Rubber expansion joints are suitable for:
- Accommodating pressure loads
- Neutralising axial, lateral and angular stress
- Reducing noise
- Isolating sources of vibration
- Compensating for misalignment at plant start-up
- Prolonging the life of motive equipment
Rubber expansion joints are used in all systems transporting fluids, slurries or gases under pressure, at ambient pressure or under vacuum over a wide range of temperatures.
Rubber expansion joints find application in:
- Air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems in industrial buildings, hospitals, hotels and on board ships
- Central and ancillary power generating stations in industrial buildings, factories, ships and offshore facilities
- Sewage disposal and water treatment plants as well as pumps
- Process piping in pulp and paper manufacture