Infrared eSENSE carbon dioxide transmitters available from ETM Pacific are designed for installation in climate zones or in the ventilation ducts. Carbon dioxide concentration in the ambient air up to 2000 ppm can be measured by eSENSE carbon dioxide transmitters, which then transform the data into an analogue 0/2-10 V output signal.
eSENSE carbon dioxide transmitters provide a cost-effective sensor solution for climate control of buildings and other processes where measured carbon dioxide values in voltage format are requested. Controlling ventilation based on demand results in decreased energy consumption and a healthier indoor climate.
eSENSE carbon dioxide transmitters are available with three different housing options, making them suitable for a range of applications and environments.
Features of eSENSE carbon dioxide transmitters include:
- Measurement range: 0 - 2 000 ppm CO2
- Internal automatic self-diagnostics
- Maintenance-free in normal applications
- Prepared for complementary passive temperature element (model -Tr)
- RS485 / ModBus net work communication as option
- Three different housing options: IP30 WALL housing (with / without display); IP65 DUCT housing (with / without display); IP50 INDUSTRIAL “all-round” housing (for both wall and duct applications)