Onset StowAway TidbiT temperature loggers from ETM Pacific are completely sealed underwater temperature logger with optic communication.
Completely sealed in durable epoxy, Onset StowAway TidbiT temperature loggers are waterproof to 1000 feet and come in a compact 1.2" wide x 1.6" tall x 0.65" thick (30 x 41 x 17 mm) size weighing just 0.8 oz. A five year, non-replaceable battery (typical use) is also included.
Onset StowAway TidbiT temperature loggers are capable of recording up to 32,520 measurements in two measurement ranges: +24°:F to +99°F (-4°C to +37°C) and -4°F to +122°F (-20°C to +50°C).
Other features of Onset StowAway TidbiT temperature loggers include:
- User-selectable sampling interval: 0.5 seconds to 9 hours, recording times up to several years
- Blinking LED light shows if temperature goes out of user-determined limits
- Blinking LED light confirms operation
- Mounting tab
- Uses optic communications through
- Optic Base Station for launch and readout
- Memory modes stop when full or wrap-around when full
- Readout and relaunched in the field with optional
- Optic Shuttle Precision components eliminate the need for user calibration
- Programmable start time/date
- Nonvolatile EEPROM memory retains data even if battery fails
- Multiple sampling with minimum, maximum or averaging
- Time accuracy: ±1 minute per week at +68°F (+20°C)