ETM Pacific introduces their new range of ekoCALM automated remote data logging solutions.
Available in a range of models to suit different logging applications, the new ekoCALM cellular wireless data loggers provide access to logged data over the web.
The ekoCALM range of pulse loggers and analogue loggers can monitor inputs, control outputs as well as send alarms and logged data by email.
Supplied as a complete fully tested unit, the ekoCALM wireless data loggers consist of a modem/logger, and SIM card with battery, mains or solar power supply as applicable.
The unit also features a weatherproof polycarbonate IP65 enclosure and consumes very little power, making it ideal for remote monitoring and data acquisition applications.
Models available in the ekoCALM data logger range:
- ekoCALM Pulse: Used primarily for water metering or various pulse counting applications such as rainfall logging, the unit includes 7 inputs, 3 of which can be pulse inputs
- ekoCALM Analogue: Analogue and/or pulse data logger with 5 analogue inputs (4-20mA, 0-10V or 0-2.5V) and 2 digital inputs, 3 of which can be pulse inputs
- ekoCALM Analogue Plus: Analogue and pulse data logger with 31 inputs, 12 of which can be analogue (4-20mA, 0-2.5V, 0-5V, 0-10V) and 3 can be pulse inputs
Key applications of ekoCALM cellular wireless data loggers:
- Automated water metering
- Rainfall monitoring and alarm
- Environmental monitoring
- Automated water level monitoring
- Temperature (humidity) monitoring in remote warehouses, stores and cool rooms
- Remote monitoring of pulse and/or analogue inputs