Model ETM770 signal strength meters are available in two versions: ETM770-1 Quad-band 2G GSM/GPRS, and ETM770-2 Tri-band UMTS/HSDPA and Dual-band GSM/GPRS.
The signal strength meters find use in applications such as checking signal availability for a potential installation, determining the best operator for a particular location as well as assessing antenna suitability for a particular location.
Model ETM770 signal strength meters are ideal for various tasks such as scanning for available networks, scanning signal strength for selected network and displaying minimum/maximum value over the scan period, selecting specific radio band frequency for scanning, opening and closing ISP connection for IP connectivity testing as well as displaying detailed cell information.
Key features of Model ETM770 signal strength meters:
- LCD display with backlight
- Scans for signal strength
- Identifies network operators
- SMA antenna connector
- Internal rechargeable battery pack
- Mini USB connector for programming and recharging
- Sends TCP/IP data packages to a server to confirm connectivity
- Kit includes USB cable, SMA to FME adaptor and 12V/5V USB car charger
- Supported frequencies: ETM770-1 GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and ETM770-2 UMTS 850/900/2100 MHz
- Operating temperature range: -20ºC to +40ºC