Ideal for service technicians to use at locations where fast, uncomplicated logging of process data is required, the programmable Hotbox SE dataloggers measure parameters such as temperature, humidity, CO2, differential pressure, pressure and various signals.
The data loggers offer universal sensor connections for NTC temperature probes, 4-20 mA signals and DC signals.
Key features of Hotbox SE dataloggers:
- Self-contained datalogger for temperature, humidity, voltage and current signals
- Large memory for 64,000 data points
- Recording interval programmable from 1s to 3 hours
- Programmable alarms with alarm output
- Auto-scroll display
- Power supplied by internal batteries (2 x 9 V)
- Connection for protocol printer