New Elpro Libero PDF Logger, available from, ETM Pacific, is a data logger for cold chain monitoring applications which requires no special software to access logged data.
Up till now data loggers used for cold chain monitoring have required the use of product specific software at each location where it is desired to confirm temperature compliance, the Libero PDF Logger eliminates this by automatically producing a PDF report upon connection to a PC.
The LIBERO can be plugged into the USB interface of any PC to automatically generate a PDF file which can be read anywhere without difficulty.
Additional features of the Libero include:
Compliance with the ISO Standard 19005-1-Document Management
- Temperature logging from -35°C to +70°C with internal sensor
- Multiple use on 400 operating days within 3 years (switch on/off possible)
- 16,000 temperature data points
- Accuracy of measurement: +/- 0.2° (-10°C to 25°), -/+ 0.5° (from -35° to -10° and 25° to 70°)
- Logging modes: start/stop mode, loop mode (Ti1 only)
- 2 alarm limits or 5 alarm ranges
- Integrated PDF file generator which automatically creates an evaluation file including a chart
- Evaluation report (Adobe PDF/A) with text and graph visualizing the temperature curve and the raw data for all transport sections
- Transport of medication, vaccines, units of stored blood, ampullae, ointments as well as active pharmaceutical ingredients and basic elements
- Clinical trials (medication tests and launches)
- Shipments to uncommon delivery destinations with decent infrastructure
- Transport of perishable foodstuffs (fresh, refrigerated and frozen products)
- Transport of flowers and other temperature-sensitive products