ETM Pacific announces the replacement of their ETM9300-1 and ETM9800-1 cellular terminals with two new models, the ETM9350-1 2G GSM/GPRS terminal and the ETM9400-1 3G UMTS/WCDMA terminal.
Following the success of the ETM9300-1 and ETM9800-1 terminals in Australia, New Zealand and worldwide, ETM Pacific has enhanced the cellular terminals with various improvements in the new models such as additional frequency bands and higher operating temperatures.
Key features of the new 2G and 3G cellular terminals:
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS (ETM9350-1)
- Tri-band UMTS/HSDPA and Dual-band GSM/GPRS (ETM9400-1)
- Wide operating temperature range of -20oC to 60oC
- Option of single or separate input for serial interface and power connection
Being Quad-band GSM/GPRS, the new ETM9350-1 2G cellular terminals can be used on almost any 2G network worldwide enabling local customers to develop solutions for a worldwide market.
The ETM9400-1 3G cellular terminals will be particularly suitable for Australian and New Zealand applications as their three UMTS frequencies cover all the new WCDMA networks across Australia and New Zealand.
WCDMA networks include:
- Telstra’s NextG network
- Optus’s new 900MHz 3G network
- Telecom NZ’s XT network
- Vodafone NZ’s 900MHz 3G network
- Existing 2100MHz networks