ESS Engineering Services and Supplies introduces the RBC Return Belt Cleaners, designed to remove fugitive material from the inner side of the return strand of a conveyor belt.
For years, industry has been plagued by the problem of fugitive material, escaping from the carry side of conveyor belts, and finding its way on to the inside return strand of the belt. The result is damage and wear to vital components such as Tail Pulleys, Take up Pulleys and Carry Idlers.
The ESS RBC is a return belt cleaners use Polyurethane support straps, lightly pre-tensioned, to hold the cleaner against the belt. Chatter is eliminated, as the cleaner floats and responds to every belt movement.
Featuring a urethance blade for long-life and efficient cleaning, the ESS return belt cleaners can also be supplied in Mines Department approved Frasthane 750_ for underground applications.
Other features of these return belt cleaners include:
- Interlocking left and right blade wings for easy blade replacement.
- Locking pipe mounts allow pre-tensioning of polyurethane support straps. Clamp type mount bracket for versatility in installations.
- No welding eliminates the chance of weld induced pipe failure.
- Safety chain used for total protection of conveyor system.
- Cleaner frame and pipes can be fabricated from standard mild steel or optional fully stainless steel.
- The Shovel nose cone, common to all belt widths ensures unsurpassed belt cleaning efficiency.