ESAB Westgate presents the Aristo Tech welding helmets that combine protection and performance for professional welding applications.
Aristo Tech welding helmets offer several advantages for professional welders including comfort, control, ease of use, light weight and robustness.
Weighing only 490g, the ergonomically-designed headgear is very comfortable, even during long periods of welding.
Advanced digital lens technology with LCD display provides full control to the welder to adjust shade level sensitivity and delay settings with optimum precision. The lens features a special coating for increased scratch and heat resistance.
Key features and benefits of Aristo Tech welding helmets:
- 25% lighter than other models in this class
- Meets Australian Standards including Grade B impact rating for grinding
- Simple adjustments with Quick Set rocker switches, instead of conventional dials
- Solar powered lens adjustable from shade five to 13
- Digital control allows adjustment of sensitivity (eight levels) and delay (0.1 to 3.5 seconds)
- Grind mode activated at the lowest sensitivity
- Pre-moulded into a convex curve with an Optical Class 1/1/1 to eliminate duplicate ghost arcs
- Application Specific Integrated Circuitry (ASIC) powers the lens and allows extended battery life of 7+ years
- Unique robust headgear harness allows forward and backward reach adjustment to allow for dust masks
- Angled front headband with replaceable sweatband
- Choice of three high gloss colours: yellow, black and white