ERNTEC introduces the new Faulhaber 22 mm Brushless DC Servomotors with integrated Motion Controller, which extends the portfolio of four pole brushless DC servomotors.
The new Faulhaber 22 mm Brushless DC Servomotors are the world’s most compact drives with integrated motion controller. This new series combines all the advantages of the BX4 four pole brushless technology with a single axis motion controller.
High reliability, high torque, compact slotless design with no cogging torque, and robust construction without the use of adhesives make these new DC servomotors ideal devices for complex areas of application like robotics, automation, medical and laboratory technology, specialty machinery and aerospace.
The drives are based on the flexible and easy to use Faulhaber motion control platform. The compact motion controllers, which fit within the diameter of the motor, combined with the motor and a full range of gearhead combinations provide a versatile modular platform for a variety of applications.
The following are other features of the new Faulhaber 22 mm Brushless DC Servomotors with integrated Motion Controllers:
- Available with a RS-232 serial or CAN interface.
- Easy configuration using the free Faulhaber Motion Manager 4.4 software.
- Wide operational temperature range from -25 degrees C to 85 degrees C
- Continuous current up to 0,69 A with a peak of up to 3A.
- Speed can be precisely controlled from down to 5 rpm and up to 8000 rpm.
- Custom firmware and software are available on request.
- Factory preset current limits to protect the motor and electronics during normal operation.
- Upon request the drives can be supplied with separate motor and electronics voltage supply connections.