Panel mounting connectors with knurled nuts from Erntec make system parts and control cabinets "pluggable". A new variant - the Y4 style - now expands the product range of the modular M23 signal connectors of the RC series.
Features of the panel mounting connectors include:
- The housing of the panel mounting connectors has a one-piece design; the panel mounting connector is ideal for assembly with dip solder contact inserts for direct PCB mounting
- Marking the knurled nut with "open - close" makes it easy to lock/unlock the panel mounting connectors
- Alternatively, the standard version of the M23 knurled nut is available without this marking
- The new panel mounting connectors with knurled nut can be combined with all insulating bodies of the RC series
- This results in a multitude of pin assignments (male or female) with the crimping, solder, dip solder or screw connection methods
- The specified technical data of the RC series applies without change