This cable connector system, available from Erntec , has been optimized to transmit high speed differential signals between 2.5 to 10 Gbit/s. ERmet ZD Cable Assemblies come in a variety of different cable sizes, custom pin-out configurations, and are available in either cable or backplane header compatible versions.
EMI backshells can also be incorporated to provide a complete interconnect solution for external cabling requirements. This modular interconnect product family has been designated a common platform for interoperability testing by the 10 Gigabit Ethernet Alliance XAUI Interoperability Group and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Consortium. The connector has also been selected as the backplane interconnect for the PICMG 3.X (ATCA) industry standard.
- Low loss, low crosstalk, low skew
- Controlled impedance through connector
- Optimized grid design for enhanced electrical performance and trace routing
- Integrated polarization, guidance and mechanical latching
- 4 pair cable header with latch for 5 wafer cable system
- 4 pair cable header without latch for 10 wafer cable system