Coninvers expands its circular connector product program by the power class M58, available from Erntec , with metric screw locking for the cable connector and the cable connecting receptacle, available with the usual pin assignments 6-position and 8-position.
Features of the circular connectors include:
- The ConPower P150 circular connectors is that contacts are clipped in sideways. This can be performed safely and fast
- For power contacts, the termination of the contact socket and connector is done using a pneumatic crimping pliers for stranded wire cross sections of 10 mm² up to 50 mm²
- The cable clamping range is specified for cable diameters of 17 mm up to 36 mm
- A particular property of the circular connectors is the very elegant and quick shield area. Depending on the cable or the braided shield type, it is possibly not necessary to unsplice the shield. In particular when using stiff wires up to a diameter of 50 mm², this makes work considerably easier and saves time
- These circular connectors fulfill the standard requirements regarding protection class IP67 and overvoltage category III as well as contamination class III when locked