The Electronic commutated 4 Pole Motor Series has been extended by 32mm types. The series is now available from ERNTEC .
The brushless 4 Pole DC servomotors of the renowned BX4 Series from FAULHABER are supplemented by motors with a diameter of 32mm. A long operational lifetime, a high, cogging free output torque and the lack of adhesive-bonded joints characterize these powerful motors, requirements for many applications like robotics, automation, medical, machinery, aerospace and aviation.
The new drives are available in two lengths of 42 mm or 68 mm in voltage types of 12 V or 24 V. They captivate with an extremely flat slope of the n/M curve and an excellent torque-to-volume ratio and provide a continuous output torque of 56 mNm or 97 mNm.
Features of the DC-Servomotors:
- All servomotor products with integrated electronics are equipped with an automatic limiting of peak and continuous current to protect motor and electronics. Separate power supply for motor and electronics is optionally available.
- Besides the combination with external control electronics from FAULHABER, the DC servomotors are also available with integrated Motion Controller (CS) or integrated Speed Controller (SC), optional as two-wire version (SCDC).
- The SCDC type servomotors are easy to handle due to the two-wire connection. It can be used in applications with higher lifetime requirements to substitute a brush type DC motor. Therefore the motor provides a inverse-polarity protection, the direction of rotation is selected with the terminal assignment.
- The CS version is based on the approved FAULHABER Motion Control Systems, whose compact dimensions are a great benefit for many applications. It has a serial interface RS232 and can be configurated with the FAULHABER Motion Manager 4.3 software. The increased temperature range of -20…+100 °C and the thermal limited continuous current up to 2,6 A extend the area of application of the new drives. The system is available with customer firmware on request.
- The motor versions with integrated encoder in the robust housing offer four factory programmable resolutions from 32, 64, 128 to 256 pulses and a separate index channel. A line driver version with differential signal output is optionally available.