EPG Pumps , pump distributors have , introduce the EOne Pressure Sewer Systems to their portfolio of pump products in NSW, QLD, VIC, and SA.
Different from the conventional gravity sewer systems, the EOne Pressure Sewer Systems can be installed at rugged hills, isolated flatlands, and coastal areas, below grade or sites with high water tables.
Defying gravity, the EOne Pressure Sewer Systems are able to transport wastewater horizontally more than 3km and/or to design heads of 56m, ensuring they are able to overcome the challenges posed by almost any land parcel.
Some of the key advantages of using EOne Pressure Sewer Systems include:
- Light footprint - Installation follows the natural contour of the land and does not require major excavation.
- Easy to install – Sewer system only requires a shallow trench for installation. This increases ease and safety of installation.
- Reduced costs – Operating costs are much lower than conventional gravity sewer systems, EOne Pressure Sewer Systems are highly reliable.
- Aesthetics – Sewer system is virtually out of sight! The only visible part is a low-profile cover that blends seamlessly into the environment.
- Easy to maintain – Sewer system is easy and safe to access and service when required.
Environment One Corporation (EOne) is a diversified, high technology company based in the USA. With nearly 40 years experience, EOne, manufacturer of pressure sewer systems with over 700,000 users in the world.
EPG Pumps are specialised in the distribution of major industry pump brands including the Weir Self-Primer, Tsurumi, CAT, Polychem, EOne, Indeng, Pacer, Toyo, Edur and JS Maskinfabrik. Established in 1949, EPG Pumps operate stocking branches Australia-wide.