ENLAKE is proud to announce the release of a comprehensive range of laboratory refrigerators.
Among the ENLAKE range of laboratory refrigerators are general, premium, spark proof, and custom made laboratory refrigerators.
General laboratory refrigerators are suitable for storing non-critical laboratory products, while the premium laboratory refrigerators are suitable for storing temperature critical laboratory products.
Premium laboratory refrigerators are fan forced to ensure even temperatures throughout and incorporate alarms, minimum and maximum temperature recordings, door locks and interior lighting. Most of these laboratory fridges are finished in colorbond, however a stainless finish is available on some models.
ENLAKE spark proof laboratory refrigerators are intrinsically safe and designed for storing volatile chemicals such as solvents. These refrigerators are available in both stainless steel and colorbond finishes.
ENLAKE are also able to offer custom made laboratory refrigerators, built to customer requirements. There are many options for these refrigerators including:
- data loggers
- chart recorders with alarms and battery back up
- audible alarms
- ability to be connected to external alarms
- auto-dialers that automatically phone a list of numbers
- battery backup, so that the controllers and alarms keep working if there is a power outage
- solid or glass doors
- one or two doors, with the possiblity of one door at the front and one at the rear
- heated doors to prevent condensation
- colorbond or stainless steel finish
- plastic coated or stainless steel shelves.