RouteVision delivery management and vehicle tracking systems ensure that drivers and vehicles are achieving maximum efficiency by comparing real-time route progress to optimised route paths.
This fleet management software allows users to improve customer service by decreasing wait time and giving them more accurate arrival estimates.
By tracking the progress of vehicles with RouteVision delivery management and vehicle tracking software, users can also identify if vehicles are being misused or are stolen. Furthermore, RouteVision helps to cut maintenance costs by identifying and correcting unnecessary route detours.
The key features of RouteVision delivery management and vehicle tracking systems include:
- automatic vehicle location (AVL) system that makes it possible to track a fleet at all times
- RouteVision information can be accessed from any computer connected to the Internet via hosted service
- RouteVision displays vehicle location, speed, direction and delivery information for the next client
- the ability to create, manage and optimise routes daily with ECi’s robust RoutePerfect software
- the ability to print detailed maps and driving directions
- users can import optimised routes from RoutePerfect and watch a driver's progress from stop to stop
- the ability to export optimised routes to the Web-based GPS tracking tool; and
- reduction in fuel costs and driver labour hours.
- increased productivity
- improved customer service
- asset management
- driver compliance
- reduced fleet costs
- driver protection and safety
- less paperwork
- easy set up.