RouteTrak electronic proof of delivery systems from ECi Solutions can significantly improve customer service while reducing operational costs, providing a complete system for electronic delivery confirmation that can also help to improve driver efficiency.
Using the system is simple. First, manifest data is downloaded from a local system to the handheld RouteTrak unit. This information includes complete delivery information for each stop.
At delivery sites, drivers can then confirm the piece count of items delivered, with the system capturing an electronic signature with automatic time and date stamps. RouteTrak can then also generate alerts for incorrect packages or unit counts.
Once delivery has been confirmed, the RouteTrak is docked in its cradle, where delivery information is uploaded to the server, where it can be accessed by anyone in the organisation.
By replacing the need for unwieldy clipboards, RouteTrak transport management systems can assist in streamlining deliveries. The systems enable drivers quick access to a range of features from the rugged, handheld unit.
RouteTrak systems enable users to:
- download delivery manifests by assigned route
- group deliveries by address or sort code
- combine multiple manifest entries to a customer for a single signature
- confirm counts at delivery
- view warnings for delivery discrepancies
- optionally enter recipient names at delivery; and
- capture digital signatures at delivery.