Environmental services specialist, ECS Corporate Pty Ltd offers source emission and ambient air sampling and analysis services through their division, ECS Stack Pty Ltd.
ECS Stack delivers source emission and ambient air sampling services to industrial organisations that require a high level of service, quality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
ECS Stack offers a range of air emission sampling and test methods including USA Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), Australian Standards and various state EPA methodologies. Sampling projects have been performed by the company for manufacturing, mining, resource, agricultural and chemical industries, both nationally and internationally.
ECS has also developed industry-leading quality management and reporting systems.
ECS Stack’s project expertise covers:
- Licence Compliances
- Emission Inventory Programs
- Pilot Plant Studies
- Process Commissioning and Investigations
- Plant Upgrades
- Research and Development Projects
- Odour Sampling
- Ambient Air Monitoring
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS) Correlations
- Fourier Transform Infra‐Red (FTIR) Spectroscopy
- Methodology based on USEPA sampling methods
- Staff members trained in the USA in Source Emission Monitoring with certification from the North Carolina State University
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification
- NATA Accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025