ECO Environmental present MiniRAE 3000 volatile organic compounds monitors (VOCs) designed for industrial hygiene applications including leak and hazmat detection. The unit's photoionisation detector (PID) features an extended range of 0 to 15,000 ppm and allows real-time data transmissions with a base controller located up to 500 feet away from the detector.
Standard ProRAE remote software can monitor the input of up to 64 remotely-located monitors.
Features and benefits of MiniRAE 3000 volatile organic compound monitors include:
- Patented sensors with 3 second response time, ranges up to 15,000 ppm and humidity compensation with in-built humidity and temperature sensors
- Built in RF modem and bluetooth which allow for real-time wireless data transmission
- Easy access to lamp
- Large, visible graphic display
- Interchangeable battery pack
- Integrated lighting for visibility in low light areas
- Intuitive, user-friendly screens
- In-built full RAE systems with comprehensive 350 compound correction factors list
- Multi-language support
- Durable housing enabling the unit to withstand harsh conditions
- Real-time sensor data viewable at HQ or command centre
- Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe
- Able to draw up to 30m horizontally or vertically with a built-in sample pump
- Charging cradle doubles as an external battery charger
- Optional RAELink III modem which provides GPS capability to track and display readings from remote detectors
MiniRAE 3000 volatile organic compound monitors can be used for a range of applications including landfill monitoring, leak detection, decontamination and many more making them highly versatile, high performing and reliable units.