Eutech Cyberscan pH/ORP water quality meters have an IP67 rated, waterproof and dustproof housing, and the optional rugged carrying case provides convenient on-site meter calibration and measurement.
Eutech Cyberscan pH/ORP water quality meters water quality meters have numerous user-friendly features. The large, easy-to-read, custom LCD display with simultaneous readings provides optimum viewing, and the self-diagnostic function with message codes simplifies troubleshooting.
For increased flexibility and viewing of electrode diagnosis, users of Eutech Cyberscan pH/ORP water quality meters are able to customise the pH slope/offset/mV base value, and previous calibration points. To meet standards for GLP purposes, a built-in, real time clock stamps stored data and calibration data with the time and date.
Other features of Eutech Cyberscan pH/ORP water quality meters include:
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for the highest accuracy under fluctuating temperatures
- Stability indicator prompts when reading stabilises
- Auto-hold function automatically freezes reading when stabilised for easy viewing and recording
- Auto-power off conserves battery power
- Five expanded memory stores and storage for up to 50 readings with temperature
- Multi-point, push-button calibration (up to 5/6 points) with auto-buffer recognition.