Perfect for field based groundwater and open water sampling, the Hydrolab Quanta will allow users to take spot readings of various water quality parameters including pH, Electrical Conductivity (EC), Dissolved Oxygen (DO), Redox (ORP), Temperature, Depth and Turbidity.
The Quanta offers Hydrolab's superior sensor technology in a complete, cost-optimised system package that includes an easy-to-use, handheld display. Easy to navigate and easy to calibrate – the Hydrolab Quanta is the perfect field water quality meter for todays environmental scientist.
Why choose the Hydrolab Quanta? Consider the following:
- Measures up to 10 parameters simultaneously.
- Used for profiling or spot measurements.
- Packaged as a complete system with display that includes everything needed to gather reliable water quality data right out of the box.
- Engineered for dependable performance and durability in the field.
- Cost optimised for profiling or spot-checking applications.
- Backed by an unprecedented three-year warranty.