THE Dustrak 8520 Aerosol Monitor is a portable, battery-operated laser photometer with real-time mass concentration readout and data logging capability. Dustrak 8520 Aerosol Monitors are available for purchase or hire at ECO Environmental Pty Ltd .
The monitor provides reliable exposure assessment by measuring particle concentrations corresponding to respirable size, PM10, PM2.5 or PM1.0 size fractions.
Suitable for clean office settings as well as harsh industrial workplaces and outdoor applications, the aerosol monitor detects potential problems with airborne contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes and mists. The Dustrak 8520 aerosol monitor is easy to use.
The user can perform quick spot checks or program the advanced logging modes for long-term unattended sampling.
* Integrated pump allows use of size-selective aerosol inlet conditioners.
* Measure particle concentrations corresponding to respirable, PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.0 size fractions.
* Displays real-time concentration (mg/m3) during sampling.
* Display statistics: max, min. and average readings and elapsed time.
* Alarm set point from 0.002 to 100 mg/m3.
* Analogue output allows remote access to real-time particle concentration data.
* Sheath air system keeps optics chamber clean for improve reliability and low maintenance.
* Pre-program, analyse data, print graphs and create report with TRAKPRO Data Analysis Software.