Dormer spiral augers from ECO Environmental are designed to punch through decomposed rock or compacted soil, drilling stronger and faster than standard general purpose augers and reaching areas they typically cannot. Dormer spiral augers are available in either large (1m) or small (30cm) models and are mounted on a tubular steel shank.
Dormer spiral augers are case hardened in a furnace and feature connections available as either a coarse or fine thread attached to the 1m shanks.
Features and benefits of dormer spiral augers from ECO Environmental include:
- Availability in either 50mm or 62mm diameters
- Larger models above 1.5m are available on request
- Thicker steel models also available upon request
- Optional accessories such as dormer split core samples
- Prompt delivery in Australia
Applications of dormer spiral augers include soil sampling programs for:
- Pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Phthalate esters
- Metals analysis and more.
For reliable augers that perform tasks typically beyond the range of a standard auger, dormer spiral augers are a good choice featuring a design that can reach areas usually unreachable.