THE ECO range of 12V groundwater pumps are capable of pumping from 60m.
The convenience of 12V power and the rugged design make these pumps the pump of choice for many environmental scientists.
Designed for both continuous sampling or groundwater purging, these pumps can run dry for up to two hours and can pass sand, small rocks and debris without getting clogged.
Various models are available to suit particular monitoring requirements.
All pumps have an average life of approximately 400 hours and will provide a low cost, quick way to sample says ECO.
Pumps are supplied with heavy duty 12-gauge wire, battery clamps, tubing adapter and cigarette lighter adapter.
Models available include:
* Mini Typhoon (12m lift capability)
* Twister (18m lift capability)
* Super Twister (25m lift capability)
* Monsoon (35m lift capability)
* Hurricane (45m lift capability)
* Mega Monsoon (60m lift capability).