World-leading provider of infrared thermometry, Raytek introduces an enhanced version of its ThermoView Pi20 process imagers with DataTemp Pi (DTPi) software.
Available from ECEFast , Raytek’s process imaging solution is a rugged, yet easy-to-operate thermal imaging solution comprising of two additional cameras, a new enclosure and C++ software development kit (SDK) allowing for use in a wide range of industrial environments.
The ThermoView Pi20 fixed-mounted process imagers are designed for automated monitoring and control of continuous or stationary targets, providing an automated view of the process while allowing plant operators to shorten process start-up times and lower production line changeover costs.
The camera is paired with the intuitive DTPi software, which minimises or eliminates the long learning curve associated with many process imaging systems.
Raytek offers a new C++ SDK to complement the LabVIEW-based SDK, enabling C++ developers to write customised software for the Pi20 camera to suit their unique processes.
Various accessories are available from Raytek to protect the hardware in the thermal imaging equipment in dirty, high temperature environments.
Key features of ThermoView Pi20 process imagers with DTPi software:
- Additional two 45-degree remote focus cameras and a new outdoor enclosure increase robustness and versatility
- Offers multi-point control flexibility corresponding to Areas of Interest (AOIs) on the product with independent alarm settings
- Reduces heating costs by applying heat to only the areas that need it
- Process problems that show up as temperature anomalies are instantly detected
- IP54 rating with wide temperature ranges: -40ºC to 500ºC and 200ºC to 2000ºC
- Three lens options available for each temperature range: 21.7º x 16º, 30º x 22º and 45.2º x 33.7º
- Provides easy networking over long distances using standard Ethernet, transmitting up to 30 fps of imaging data from the camera
- Additional fibre optic Ethernet accessories enable Ethernet cable to run beyond 90m, eliminating the need to place the PC in a hazardous area
- Eliminates the need for specialised enclosures and expensive industrial computers to survive in harsh field environments
- Pi20 camera is easily interfaced to the DTPi software for real-time viewing, archiving and playback of on-line and off-line thermal images
- DTPi supports up to 16 Pi20 cameras simultaneously in a single software package where each camera can have up to 192 process alarms to be assigned as relay outputs
- Single PC installation enables users to minimise total system footprint on the factory floor and control room
- IP67 (NEMA 4)-rated protective enclosure with integrated cooling and air purge options
- Junction box to house I/O module accessories
- DIN rail industrial power supply
- Fibre optic Ethernet cable and converters for extended cable runs
- Mounting bracket to allow easy base- and tripod-mounting