Designed to deliver a new and straightforward logging and analysis solution intuitive to any user of digital cameras or smart phones, the Lutron TM947SD thermometers are part of a series of handheld instruments for environmental parameters with data logging to an SD card for simple exporting and sharing of data.
Lutron TM947SD logging thermometers cater for six thermocouple types and Pt100 in addition to four inputs via standard miniature thermocouple connectors and audio jacks.
Key features of Lutron TM947SD logging thermometers:
- Logs automatically on a time cycle from 1-second to 3600-second time-stamps generated from a real-time clock
- Allows user to manually store 99 reading sets by button press, while also recording date and time
- SD card formatted for MS Excel spreadsheets for easy transfer of data to a PC where data can be archived, analysed or shared
- No new software or cables required for data transfer
- Accuracy is 0.4% ±0.5°C for most of the sensor measurement range