ECEFast introduces a new range of IR cameras from CorDEX designed to provide thermography in hazardous/explosive areas.
The new CorDEX TC7000 intrinsically safe thermal imaging cameras are ATEX and IECEx certified, making the range one of the safest for the oil and gas, mining and hazardous dust environments where safety cannot be compromised during imaging applications.
CorDEX TC7000 intrinsically safe thermal imaging cameras scan for hotspots in:
- Refractory lining - crackers or heaters
- Missing or damaged pipe insulation
- Steam traps
- Electrical systems and switchgear
- Tank insulation and level
- Motor bearings, gearboxes, electrical connections, shaft misalignment
- Pipe trace heating and missing or degraded insulation
- Explosive dust environments in sugar, grain, chemical and foodstuff industries
- Mining industry: Coal, ore, precious metals
- Marine, all LNG and various petrochemical carriers
- Pharmaceutical – dust and inflammable vapours
- Aerospace – presence of jet fuel
- Water and sewage processing – methane presence