The new series of data loggers and handheld logging instruments with data saved to an SD card released by Lutron also includes the Lutron MTM380SD, a 3-channel type K thermocouple input device with large display of all three channels.
Lutron MTM380SD thermocouple loggers allow data to be easily transferred to a PC and analysed using a standard spreadsheet program by logging directly to an SD card, eliminating the need for cables or to learn new software.
For users who prefer specific software, there is a PC software package and USB cable available for more conventional handling of the data.
Key features of Lutron MTM380SD thermocouple loggers:
- Logging intervals can be set from 5 to 600 seconds
- Auto setting enables samples to be taken at default 60 seconds, or when values change by 1ºC
- Real time clock for time-stamped readings
- Accuracy is 0.5% ±0.5ºC and resolution 0.1ºC
- Measuring range from -50ºC to +1300ºC in ambient 0-50ºC