InventoryFit Inventory Catalogue System enables the user to set up item classification rules to ensure the company’s inventory assets are properly managed.
The inventory catalogue management system eliminates duplicate records, inaccurate descriptions and misleading information.
Structured descriptions can be provided for supplied items to customers for better tracking and identification.
Key functionalities of InventoryFit Inventory Catalogue System include:
- Allocation of mandatory validation groups to ensure consistency in data
- Conversion wizards for existing inventory items
- Long description functionality
- ‘Find items’ feature added to sales orders, purchase orders and bills of materials to search items easily
Key benefits of InventoryFit Inventory Catalogue System include:
- Eliminates duplicate records, inaccurate descriptions and misleading information from the inventory system
- Enables sales personnel to access reliable pricing information of inventory items
- Ensures customers receive the right items against orders
- Provides structured descriptions of goods being delivered to customers
- Facilitates the user to set up item classification rules to ensure inventory assets are properly managed
- Conversion wizard lets the user convert existing data into the catalogue system
- Uniquely identifies items through structured descriptions
- Creates or converts items using predefined sets of characteristics
- Groups items based on product classifications