- Does Inventory management and tracking system contain duplicate records, inaccurate descriptions and misleading information?
- Do customers require structured descriptions of the goods being delivered to them?
- Can sales personnel rely on the pricing of Inventory items?
- Is it certain that customers are getting what they ordered?
Benefits of the Inventory management and tracking system:
- Reduce or eliminate the creation of duplicate items.
- Group items based on product classifications.
- Uniquely identify items through structured descriptions.
- Create/convert items using predefined sets of characteristics.