Dwyer Instruments’ new Series TIC thermal imaging cameras enable users to view and analyse heat contrasts during thermal inspections to prevent plant equipment failures or detect air leaks in buildings among many more applications.
Measured levels of infrared radiation emitted by various objects are translated by the camera into visual light on the bright 2.5-inch 160 x 120 resolution LCD screen. The thermal cameras can automatically adjust the colour band for a narrower range of temperatures throughout the -20ºC to +250ºC temperature range for increased differentiation between the readings.
All cameras are supplied with a Li-Ion battery, battery charger, docking station, SD memory card, SD memory card reader, sun shield, lens cap, video cable, standard reporting software and a calibration report.
Key features of Series TIC thermal imaging cameras:
- Ideal for spot measurements as well as isothermal, area or profile analysis
- Bluetooth earphone and USB cable in TIC-30 units allow voice annotations and real-time recording
- Up to 9 movable temperature spots can be selected to get specific temperature measurements of objects on the display
- Flash, visual light camera and laser pointer in TIC-20 and TIC-30 units help identify objects better
- Visual image can be blended with thermal image for better illustration of hot or cold spots in the image