One of the most versatile room transmitters on the market, Series RHP-W humidity/ temperature/ dew point transmitters feature a stylish housing, which is well vented to provide air flow across the sensor, improving measurement accuracy.
An optional LCD display can be integral to the transmitter or a remote display can be ordered for building balancing or LEED validation. The LCD display indicates the ambient temperature along with the humidity or dew point. Internal dip switches in the transmitter select the temperature engineering units and also determine whether the transmitter outputs humidity or dew point.
Key features of Series RHP-W humidity, temperature and dew point transmitters:
- Humidity and temperature sensors are field replaceable, reducing service cost and inventory
- Humidity and dew point measured using a capacitive polymer sensor that completely recovers from 100% saturation
- Humidity and dew point can have current or voltage output
- Optional temperature output can be a current, voltage, RTD or thermistor
- Field selectable temperature range for models with current or voltage for the temperature output
- Optional LCD display
- Relative humidity range: 0 to 100% RH
- Temperature range: -40ºC to +60ºC for thermistor and RTD sensors, -28.9ºC to +60ºC for solid state temperature sensors
- Dew point temperature range: -28.9ºC to 60ºC; -17.8ºC to +37.8ºC; 4.4ºC to 32.3ºC; -20ºC to 60ºC field selectable ranges