Series PUX2 is paired with Series PSX2 sensors to utilise the transit-time difference for measuring flow rates in pipes from the outside.
Delivering high accuracy and high-speed response, Series PUX2 portable ultrasonic flowmeter converters are designed as compact and lightweight instruments incorporating the latest electronics and digital signal processing technologies to realise high performance and easy operation.
A built-in battery allows the Series PUX2 portable ultrasonic flowmeter converters to operate for 12 hours continuously, requiring only three hours to recharge.
The Series PUX2 can be used for homogenous liquids such as water, sea water, oil and fluids of unknown velocity, capable of ultrasonic wave propagation.
Key features of Series PUX2 portable ultrasonic flowmeter converters:
- SD memory card slot for recording data
- USB port for easy PC connection
- Large type colour graphic LCD
- Flow rate, flow velocity, and flow totalization functions
- Thermal flow rate (BTU) function with two temperature inputs perfect for energy audits
- Rugged NEMA 3X enclosure allows exposure to rain
- Efficient layout of function keys aids the user with easy page selection and setting changes