The Mercoid Division of Dwyer Instruments introduces the new Series MBLT miniature submersible level transmitters for various monitoring applications.
Dwyer Instruments Pty Ltd is a specialist provider of a complete range of practical and affordable instrumentation.
Featuring a diameter of only 0.63”, MBLT miniature submersible level transmitters are ideal for level monitoring in well and borehole applications.
Key applications of the MBLT level transmitters include ballast tanks, groundwater monitoring, surface water monitoring, dewatering, down hole, remediation and various environmental monitoring solutions.
Designed to provide years of trouble-free service in harsh applications, the MBLT miniature submersible level transmitters feature a welded 316 SS body and 316 SS nose cap. The body top is also 316 SS and tapered to prevent damage or snares when pulling the unit out of the installation.
Key features of MBLT miniature submersible level transmitters:
- Precision ±0.25% of full scale accuracy output, better than BFSL or BSL rated outputs used by most competitors
- Lightning and surge protection included as standard
- Choice of polyether polyurethane or ETFE cable materials, all vented for barometric pressure compensation
- Covered vent with a maintenance-free filter prevents particulate or water droplets from entering the transmitter
- Available in standard pressure ranges from 15 to 690 feet of water column