A specialist provider of a complete range of practical and affordable instrumentation, Dwyer Instruments announces the release of its new Series LOFM low-flow electromagnetic flow sensors.
The Series LOFM low-flow electromagnetic flow sensor is a liquid mag meter that uses the conductivity of fluids to measure flow. Liquid flowing through its magnetic field produces a voltage, which is measured and translated into a pulse output signal. The LOFM can be combined with the Series RTI for flow rate and total display.
Key features of Series LOFM low-flow electromagnetic flow sensors:
- Comes with a variety of factory-installed adapters and O-rings
- Comes in either 3/4’’ or 3/8’’ pipe
- Accurately measures flow rates as low as 0.12 LPM
- Housed in splash proof HDPE plastic, making it suitable for chemical injection applications
- Absence of metal parts eliminates corrosion issues
- Compatible with a wide range of chemicals
- No moving parts design allows dirty water applications with no risk of jamming or clogging
- Comes standard with Flaretek fittings; NPT adapters also available