The Series CCT60/70 True RMS Current Transformers may be seen as an alternative for providing true RMS outputs on distorted AC waveforms. True RMS outputs are ideal for nonlinear loads or noisy circuits. They are available from Dwyer Instruments .
For existing installations, split core models can be installed without disconnecting cables. Each model offers three jumper selectable ranges to reduce the risk of ordering the wrong model.
Specifications of Series CCT60/70 True RMS Current Transformers:
- The Amperage Range is Up to 200 A, depending on the model
- The Temperature Limits: -22 to 158ºF (-30 to 70ºC)
- The Humidity Limits: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
- The Response Time: 250 ms to 90%
- The Isolation Voltage: 2000 V
- Frequency: 10 to 400 Hz
- The Output is 4 to 20 mA, true RMS
- The Power Requirements are 24 VDC nominal
- Accuracy is 1%