Dwyer Instruments is announcing the release of its new series 628CR ceramic sensor pressure transmitter.
Features of the ceramic sensor pressure transmitters include:
- Accurate to ±1% of full scale, The series 628CR pressure transmitter, contains a low cost ceramic sensor housed in a compact, rugged, NEMA 4X stainless steel body
- The series 628CR pressure transmitters are ideal for the budget conscious OEMs that require high levels of performance, reliability and stability at an coast effective price
- The 628CR ceramic sensor pressure transmitter's housing is small and lightweight for optimum compatibility with OEM systems
- The design of the ceramic sensor pressure transmitters allow for a variety of pressure ranges from 2.5 to 40 Bar allowing the user to select the right transmitter for their application
- All models will be stocked locally in Australia