Dwyer Instruments is a major supplier of practical and affordable instrumentation for multiple industrial applications.
The new Series 1831 low differential pressure switches are now available with a DPDT switch output.
Series 1831 low differential pressure switches combine small size with 2% repeatability and no power is required to operate the DPDT switch.
Key features of Series 1831 low differential pressure switches:
- Set point adjustment on the switch is easily accessible for modifying the set point
- Manual reset activates on increase in pressure
- Ranges as low as 2.5 in w.c. all the way to 23 in w.c. are available from stock
- Unique non-powered design eliminates many of the common problems associated with existing switches in high duct static cutout installations
- Mounting bracket simplifies installation