Dwyer Instruments introduces the new Series UTC ultrasonic liquid transmitters and Model UTS ultrasonic liquid transmitter sensors to their range of practical and affordable instrumentation.
Providing reliable, accurate, non-contact measurement of liquid level and open channel flow even under extremely harsh conditions, Series UTC ultrasonic liquid transmitters overcome vapours, agitators or light foam with no moving parts to wear or jam.
Model UTS is a series of sensors designed to work with Dwyer Instrument’s Series UTC ultrasonic level controllers.
Series UTC supports a full range of process monitoring and storage level measurement applications such as high process tanks and large storage vessels.
Key features of Series UTC ultrasonic liquid transmitters:
- 6-digit LCD display
- Simple programming with user-friendly menu structure featuring multiple indications
- Dual part system allows for the control unit to be located up to 200m away from sensor
- Simple installation with included mounting bracket
- Supports Modbus RTU communication protocol
- Offers RS-485 or RS-232 and 4-20mA communications
- Five independent SPDT relays and embedded firmware for volume and flow totalization