The Series MS Magnesense differential pressure transmitters are extremely versatile transmitters that function as a single solution for all pressure and flow applications. The patented magnetic sensing technology provides exceptional long term performance.
Loaded with features, the compact Magnesense differential pressure transmitters meet the needs of all building pressure applications and are considered the industry standard for building automation.
Key features of Magnesense differential pressure transmitters:
- Adjustable digital damping smoothens out unstable pressure fluctuations common in air flow applications
- Ability to select a square root output for use with pitot tubes and other similar flow sensors
- Field upgradeable LCD display
- Field selectable English or Metric ranges lower stock and inventory requirements
- Digital push button zero and span reduces calibration time significantly over transmitters that use potentiometers
- Lower maintenance time and costs
- Field selectable air velocity mode for fan and blower applications
- No need for a smart programmable indicator or PLC to convert pressure to air flow
- Reduces components and installation time, lowering overall costs