Easier to read and simpler to program, these panel meters feature weatherproof, UV resistant, large, dual line display with adjustable intensity. The meters can be utilized in dark rooms as well as outdoors, due to their sunlight readable display.
With up to four relays available, the MPM Multi Panel Meters feature latching, non-latching, sampling, pump alteration control, and a fail-safe action. Offering programmable delay time, these meters prevent recognition of false maximum or minimum reading which may be caused by the start-up or unusual process events.
Capable of obtaining non-linear input signals and linearizing them with simple to use math functions, the MPM accept 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5V, or ±10V inputs and require 85 to 265 VAC or 12/24 VDC power supply.
The MPM Multi Panel Meters provide three security passwords that restrict modification of programmed settings.
The following are some technical specifications of the MPM Multi Panel Meters:
- Input: 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 V, 1 to 5 V or ±10 V.
- Input Impedance: 50 to 100 &Omega.
- Accuracy: ±0.03% of calibrated span ±1 count, square root & programmable exponent accuracy range: 10 to 100% of calibrated span.
- Power Requirements: 85 to 265 VAC 50/60 Hz, 90 to 265 VDC, 20 W max or 12 to 24 VDC ± 10%, 15 W max.
- Display: Dual-line 6-digit display, 0.60" & 0.46".
- Decimal Points: 5-position, user selectable.
- Temperature Limits: Operating: -40 to 149°F (-40 to 65°C); Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X, IP65 front.
- Electrical Connections: Removable screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire; RJ45 for external relays, digital I/O, and serial communication adapters.
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA.
- Switch Rating: 2 or 4 SPDT (Form C) internal and/or 4 SPST (Form A) external; rated 3A @ 30 VDC and 125/250 VAC resistive load; 1/14 HP @ 125/250 VAC for inductive loads.
- Power Supply: 85 to 265 VAC models: 200 mA @ 24 VDC; 12 to 24 VDC models: 100 mA @ 24 VDC; Second supply with output 2 models: 40 mA @ 24 VDC.
- Time Delay: 0 to 999.9 seconds, on & off relay time delays programmable and independent for each relay.
- Shipping Weight: 9.5 oz (269 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE, UL, RoHS.