The low set point can be manually or automatically reset, with the control also featuring a conductivity probe input that supplies 12 VAC to the conductivity probe to check for low water condition.
Three relay outputs can be assigned in the field to the high temperature set point, low temperature set point or the low water level input.
Series TSWB digital temperature switches also come with the Model TS2-K configuration key to simplify the configuration of multiple controls.
- Probe Range: PTC -58 to 302°F (-50°C to 150°C); NTC -58 to 230°F (-50°C to 110°C)
- Probe Temperature Input: (Selectable by parameter) PTC1000 probes (25°C-1000 ohm)/ NTC
- Probe Level Input: Conductivity probe: Max voltage 12 VAC Sensitivity established from factory at 100KΩ
- R1 SPST NO relay resistive load 5A @ 250 VAC
- R2 SPST NC relay resistive load 5A @ 250 VAC
- R3 SPDT relay resistive load 16A @ 240 VAC
- Horsepower Rating: 1HP - 10FLA, 60LRA 250 VAC
- Control Type: On/off
- Power Requirement: 115 VAC ± 10%, 230 VAC ± 10%, 24 VAC/DC ± 10%, 12 VAC/DC ± 10%
- Power Consumption: 4VA (230V/115V), 1.5VA (24V/12V)
- Accuracy: Better than 1% of full-scale
- Display: 3-digit, red 1/2˝ digits
- Resolution: 1° (3 digits)
- Memory Backup: Non-volatile memory
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 32 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 176°F (-30 to 80°C)
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Front Protection: IP64
- Agency Approvals: CE, cUL, UL