Featuring field selectable engineering units and temperature probe types, this generation of control switches reduces the combination of parts that need to be stocked.
Feature highlights of the Series TS3 digital temperature switches include a built-in real time clock used for HACCP logging of temperature alarms caused by temperatures outside of their set limits or loss of power. For refrigeration applications, the defrost cycle can be initiated based on time or using the front panel keys.
Model TS2-K configuration key can be used to quickly download parameter setting for programming multiple units.
- Probe Range:
- PTC: -58 to 302°F (-50 to 150°C)
- NTC: -58 to 230°F (-50 to 110°C)
- Input: PTC (1000Ω @ 25°C) / NTC (10KΩ @ 25°C)
- Output: R1 SPDT relay resistive load 16A, inductive load 10 FLA, 60 LRA@ 240 VAC
- Horsepower Rating: 1HP @ 240 VAC
- Control Type: On/off
- Power Requirement: 115 VAC, 230 VAC, 12 VAC/VDC, 24 VAC/DC (±10%) depending on model
- Power Consumption: 3.6VA (115/230/24 V), 1.5VA (12V)
- Accuracy: ±1% FS
- Display: 3 digits plus sign
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Memory Backup: Non-volatile memory
- Ambient Temperature: 32 to 131°F (0 to 55°C)
- Weight: 2.3 oz (65 g)
- Front Panel Rating: IP65
- Agency Approvals: CE, UL