Offering a wide temperature range, two selectable alarm sets and an internal buzzer indicating alarm condition or error, Series TCS thermocouple temperature switches allow users to define set point, heating/cooling regulation, cycle time, alarm configuration, load status, and ambient probe adjustment.
Password protection and error/alarm messaging functions are provided on the thermocouple switch. Temperature and output status is indicated on the bright red LED display. The configuration key (sold separately) can be used to quickly program multiple units.
Series TCS thermocouple temperature switches include a fitting clip for panel mounting, gasket, rear terminal cover and instruction manual.
- Probe Range: 0 to 700°C for thermocouple J; 0 to 999°C for thermocouples K, S
- Input: Type J or K thermocouple
- Output: 16A SPDT relay @ 250 VAC resistive
- Horsepower Rating (HP): 1 HP
- Control Type: ON/OFF
- Power Requirements: 110 VAC, 230 VAC, 12 VAC/VDC or 24 VAC/VDC (depending on model).
- Accuracy: ±1% FS
- Display: 3-digit, red, 1/2˝ (12.7 mm) digits, plus sign
- Resolution: 1°
- Memory Backup: Non-volatile memory
- Temperature Limits: (Ambient) 0 to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 80°C
- Weight: 2.3 oz (65 g)
- Front Panel Rating: IP64
- Agency Approvals: CE, cUR, UR
- TCS-J, J Type Thermocouple, 4˝ probe, 48˝ extension
- TCS-K, K Type Thermocouple, 4˝ probe, 48˝ extension
- TS2-K, Configuration Key